[Mageia-discuss] [Cooker] Re: Transparency & open invitation?to a united foundation..? [Was: forking mandriva]

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Sep 22 10:31:35 CEST 2010

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, Jostein Hauge wrote:

> Please don't hold the Mandriva community hostage because of personal bad
> feelings you might have about the Mandriva company.

I'm not taking hostage anyone, just giving my opinion about those
people.

Anyway, I don't trust them at all, so I would be very careful with what
they're trying to do, but if Mandriva wants to contribute to Mageia
like any other contributor, that's fine for me, and I think their
contributions would be welcome, as long as they don't try to take control
of the project to kill it or make it their own. That's what we should
try to avoid I think, and stay independent from Mandriva or any other
company.

Nicolas