[Mageia-discuss] Future of mageia

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:29:31 CEST 2010

neo67 has written :
> Hello,
>
> also in Germany there starts a discussion about mandriva - mageia.
> PCLinuxOS, which was and is a good KDE distribution was/is based on
> mandriva and I think, that the PCLOS people thinks about their future
> with mandriva.
Where exactly does that discussion go on? Certainly, I read a few comments
about collaborating with PCLOS or Unity at MandrivaUser.de but not very much.
And I don't think we should try to be some kind of part of one of those
projects. Collaboration may be possible between the projects and I'm sure it
will happen but let's get a solid basis first.
Another reason are things happening over at PCLOS in the last few years. There
was a big noise sometime ago due to the partly autocratic leading by texstar.
PCLOS is - in my eyes - a one-man-show with some framework arround it.

Oliver