[Mageia-discuss] Foundation mailing list [Was: Transparency & open invitation to a united foundation..?]

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Wed Sep 22 18:44:59 CEST 2010

Le 2010-09-22 12:33, Per Øyvind Karlsen a écrit :
> 2010/9/22 Per Øyvind Karlsen<peroyvind at mandriva.org>:
>> 2010/9/22 Michael Scherer<misc at mandriva.org>:
>>> So I think we should keep this list for cooker discussion, and let
>>> people organize themselves before discussing of collaboration. Each
>>> party have different yet convergent interests, and it take time to make
>>> them converge again.
>> Yes, maybe we need to work out some more issues in both camps first,
>> leaving the invitation on the table and get back to it when we're both
>> more ready. :)
>>
>> We could perhaps revive the old foundation at zarb.org list for anyone
>> who'd like to dicuss this in a more constructive manner and actual
>> interest meanwhile without distracting others too much though. :)
> I've opened it up now, available for anyone with interest to subscribe:
>
> I'll leave you guys on mageia mailing list in peace on the matter from
> now on. ;)
> --
> Regards,
> Per Øyvind

Your contributions to the discussions are most appreciated. There is no
need to leave. There is just a need to give people a little more time to
cool down from the Mandriva debacle. It is still obviously too fresh for
most people who were involved with Mandriva to discuss without getting
emotional.

If you think you can contribute to helping out or want to help with the
construction of the Mageia project, then you can stay and help out.

There is nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion and voicing
it. We are a community. Giving people space is often the best thing to
offer them.

Sad to see you go if you do.

Cheers

Marc