[Mageia-discuss] New name for cooker

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Wed Sep 22 19:04:37 CEST 2010

Le 2010-09-22 12:57, Olivier Thauvin a écrit :
> * Catalin Florin RUSSEN (cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk) wrote:
>> Why we don't just edit a page on the wiki with all this proposed names, and one
>> the list is "complete" to propose a pool and vote for the one we like most?
>
> Because I need time to do it and obviously I have a real work during the
> day.
>
> BTW: Didn't I said I don't to see people replying on this list ?
>
> Just be patient.

The new people on the mailist don't see the previous posts on this
thread and just assume that the search for a "New name for cooker" is
still on.

If you want a couple of us could take care of answering this thread and
then you would no longer have to monitor it and concentrate on working
out the voting page for us.

How does that sound?

You can email me the answer that you wish replied to people on this
thread and I will post it for you. You could just reply to this note on
the thread and we will take it from there.

Salut!

Marc