[Mageia-discuss] New repos

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Wed Sep 22 19:26:00 CEST 2010

Le 2010-09-22 13:18, Alonso Marroquin a écrit :
> hello everybody!
>
> I recently see in bdk, request from packagers, it is a great Idea, but
> really complicated;
> exist a topic in the MIB forum about the crash of Mandriva after update,
> the reason: too many repos in/from too many communities containing
> diferents versions of the same libraries.
> coul be a good idea merge those repos in one (contrib)?
> so in that way, we'll be sure that will never crack the distro beacause
> the diferents repos/versions of the same package.

Hi Alonso

This thread is about "New name for cooker"

You are starting a new thread inside an old thread. Could you create a
new message again and it will create a new thread for you and people
will probably answer you better that way.

Don't do a "Reply" if you want to create a new thread, you have to
create a new email message.

Cheers

Marc