[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Forums

Sinner from the Prairy sinnerbofh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:56:06 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> just to spec. a little things.
>
> It's amazing to see all this help coming in. :-) As it's starting to
> bubble a bit, I would like we share the discussion about forums and
> hosting them, for the setup.
>
> We see two options at this time:
>  1. hosting forums at forum.mageia.org (or st like that) and
> delegating management, animation;
>  2. delegating forums per locale/country/whatever and having
> forum.mageia.org redirect to each.
(...)

Romain,

As you know, Spanish-speaking community BlogDrake has joined Mageia.

We already have our own infrastructure up and running. Thus, could we
get Mageia's Spanish-speaking forum to be redirected to
http://blogdrake.net ?

Right now, Mandriva's official Spanish-speaking forum is doing just that.

Salut,
Sinner
--
Sinner from the Prairy - http://sinnerbofh.blogspot.com/ -