[Mageia-discuss] State of the kitchen

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz dlucio at okay.com.mx
Thu Sep 23 00:25:45 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 22 septembre 2010 16:49:05, Anne nicolas a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> News on our messy kitchen available below :)
> http://blog.mageia.org/?p=18
>
> (other languages coming soon)
>
> As you can see work is going on and we are doing everything so that we
> can start very soon.
> As a reminder, you can register on http://mageia.org/wiki if you wish
> to contribute or have a look on http://donation.mageia.org to help
> Mageia project.
>
> Thanks again for your support
> Cheers!
>
> -------
> Anne
Excelent! :)

I wonder to know if there is already a ideology for mageia.  So we can answer
the 10,000 million quiestion: what is the difference with mandriva?

I mean for a normal user, someone that is not involved with the linux
movement.  Lets say as an example, in 1998, when i started with Linux, i did
ask several people for what should be my first distro.  Everybody toldme
Mandrake, because it was for quick star for newbies.  That was the big
difference with other distros.

I wonder if there is a state like this.

LD