[Mageia-discuss] Adding name in wiki

Dwight Paige dwightpaige79 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 03:02:10 CEST 2010

On 09/22/2010 10:44 AM, Ahmad Samir wrote:
> On 22 September 2010 18:36, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz<dlucio at okay.com.mx>  wrote:
>> Looking in wiki
>>
>> i want to help in the spread of mageia here in mexico, what group should i be
>> added?
>
> I'd say: http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=supporter (see the
> description there).

Dunno myself. Trying to read the list during work week. To many posts
for poor working man... Added myself to supporters list as reality. Real
name Ben Bullard, handle dwightpaige79. Printing pressman (New Orleans,
commercial printing) and Mandriva user of 4 or so years. What a working
slog like me can do is yet to be determined. But looking forward and
bearing no ill will towards others or other groups.

--
Thanks,
Dwight Paige