[Mageia-discuss] Donations page - missing address of AUFML

DjeZAeL djezael at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:57:33 CEST 2010

2010/9/23 Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>

> 2010/9/23 Olivier Méjean <omejean at yahoo.fr>:
> >
> > Will it be ok with this :
> > http://mandrivafr.org/dossiers/association/rib-aufml.jpg
>
> Sorry Olivier - it's too early for me! I got up at 5 and already
> translated the blog pages - still blind as a mole!
>
> 1. I do not need the address when I use SEPA/EU for transfer - works,
> just transferred.
>
> 2. The postal address of AUFML is on the donation page, just a couple
> of lines below, in the "Donations by check" section!
>
> arf! (is that the correct expression in French?)
>
> wobo

Hello !

The address which is specified in the "donate via check" section is not the
association address. The postal address of the association is the one on the
file that Olivier MEJEAN gave in his e-mail.

The address in the "donate via check" section is the address of the
treasurer.

I hope it will answer the qauestions.

--
Elode / DjeZAeL