[Mageia-discuss] Artwork - Mageia Logo contest

Mihai Dobrescu msdobrescu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:37:25 CEST 2010

As simple user I must say I have always needed Mandriva to look a bit
geek-er :D
I mean, some look to make it get out of the line of other linux distros.
A good logo and a good look (in KDE also) are needed.
Please take the time, do not decide on the rush, these are sometimes most
important things in the eye of the newbies and unexperienced users in order
to gain them.
... the stability is well known...