[Mageia-discuss] "Cooker"'s name, the poll

R James upsnag2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:45:25 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 7:41 AM, Olivier Thauvin
<nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org> wrote:
> * Catalin Florin RUSSEN (cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk) wrote:
>>

>> I love SOURCERY (it'll be the best one)
>>
>> I also proposed SPARK but none of them are in the doodle pool
>
> I probably miss your, all my apologies for this.
>
> Spark => sparc, as Marianne said, homophony can be a problem
> SOURCERY => some others projects have this name.
>
> So no regrets.
>
> --
>
> Olivier Thauvin
> CNRS  -  LATMOS

I'm bummed about ruling out Sourcery.  Is Sourcereia is too strange?

My favorite on the list *was* Presto, as in the magician's phrase
"Presto Chango" and there is a brand of cooking products named Presto.

Unfortunately, there's a commercial software named Presto so we'd
better steer clear of that.

http://www.prestomypc.com

Thanks,
Rick