[Mageia-discuss] Artwork - Mageia Logo contest

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Sep 23 19:03:39 CEST 2010

Le jeudi 23 septembre 2010 à 14:19 +0200, Thorsten van Lil a écrit :

> Decisions need to be made with regard to pallett and style.  Graphic artists
> and Marketing will need a style manual first before there is a decision
> about the logo.  To do that there needs to be an identifying of target market
> because different pallets appeal to different demographics and engender
> different reactions.  We need to identify the sort of emotions we want to
> engender in that target market.

In fact, I would do quite the contrary. In order to test the process and
organize the community, I would first do a test-run of the process and
try to work on it.

Later, once we are sure that the process is working, etc, etc, then we
can rethink on the real logo.

Ie, like we do prototyping for software, we should prototype the
process.
--
Michael Scherer