[Mageia-discuss] [FRENCH] Réduction d'impôts pour les dons à l'association Mageia

Michael scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Sep 24 15:51:43 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 03:21:10PM +0200, Tulum wrote:

> I disagree, english is NOT the only one language in the world  and some can't
> speak / write in english : must they shut up because of it ?

While this is not the only language and that the project aknoledged it by
asking and accepting translation, we agreed to
use english on this list, so I think that's better for everybody
to respect the rule.

> The message was for the french people about french laws.

The message was posted to a international audience on a english mailling
list. So it was likely misdirected as everything is handled for the moment
by AUFML, and therefore this should be send to them.

( not to mention that we are already aware of this, we did our homework
before starting the project )

> I agree it is better to write in english to be understand by mostly people,
> but does matter if someone speak in its own language to tell what he think ?
> the developper are from everywhere, some of them can unterstand the message
> and translate if it is an interesting purpose.

Yes, it is important. Because this prevent the list to become a complete
mess. If there is 75% of mail that I cannot understand, I do not think
I will read the ML anymore. And I doubt that I will be alone in this case.

And I must add that as a french, I agree with Marianne.
--
Michael Scherer