[Mageia-discuss] An excellent logo for Mageia

Mihai Dobrescu msdobrescu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 16:52:21 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2010/9/24 Malcer Quaid <malcer at gmx.com>
>
> I think it is very professional, simple and striking
>>

>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/eleefece/5019584538/in/pool-1491252@N24/
>>
>> Malcer
>>
>> ext4 Blog, el rincón de Malcer
>>
>> http://ext4.wordpress.com
>>

> i like it, but i don't like that reminds me linux mint .
>
> --
> Dimitrios Glentadakis

As I have said here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eleefece/5014723349/in/pool-mageia-art#/photos/eleefece/5014723349/in/pool-1491252@N24/
...6 hours ago...

This reminds me of Linux Mint logo...
The "M" has the shape of the Linux Mint leaf.
Also Linux Mint contains an 'm' in the logo (of course ... from 'mint')...

Please don't be sad, it is hard to create something new these days. I am
sure you did not get inspired by linux mint logo. Every time I try to create
some new logo or other graphic work I find that somebody did it before, no
matter I did not see it ever.
I am always happy somehow, because it means I did something of a certain
level of quality.

Regards, Mike.