[Mageia-discuss] An excellent logo for Mageia

Malcer Quaid malcer at gmx.com
Fri Sep 24 17:05:49 CEST 2010

Isn't mine, is one of the proposals in the flickr pool. XD

If we change the "m" with another font?

As I have said here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/eleefece/5014723349/in/pool-mageia-art#/photos/eleefece/5014723349/in/pool-1491252@N24/
 ...6 hours ago...

 This reminds me of Linux Mint logo...
 The "M" has the shape of the Linux Mint leaf.
 Also Linux Mint contains an 'm' in the logo (of course ... from 'mint')...

Please don't be sad, it is hard to create something new these days. I am sure you did not get inspired by linux mint logo. Every time I try to create some new logo or other graphic work I find that somebody did it before, no matter I did not see it ever.
 I am always happy somehow, because it means I did something of a certain level of quality.

Regards, Mike.