[Mageia-discuss] about the logo

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Sep 24 19:30:50 CEST 2010

Le 2010-09-24 08:42, Dubeau, Patrick a écrit :
> [...]

Thanks Pat. Then someone should then start a thread as "Slogan". If we
are to be a community, then if some discussion is started, as in this
case, about a "slogan" then there is nothing wrong with this. We are
trying to raise a Mageia community. There seems to be enough interest in
this judging by the number of respondants. To some people, this is the
type of contribution they would like to have. BTW ... many IRC groups
have all slogans attached to their channels:  "Mageia, the magic
continues", "Magiea, la magie revient" ...

Someone could then start a dedicated thread to this and have fun with it
INMO.

Marc