[Mageia-discuss] [FRENCH] Réduction d'impôts pour les dons à l'association Mageia

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Fri Sep 24 21:49:04 CEST 2010

Le vendredi 24 septembre 2010 à 12:39 -0400, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI a
écrit :
> On Friday 24 September 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
>  from André Salaün <andresalaun at aliceadsl.fr> who wrote:
>
> > Mageia is not an association "d'utilité publique" so the thread is closed,
> >  is'nt it ?
>
> No, because the "réduction d'impôts" also applies to "associations d'intérèt
> général", which Mageia might well be.

Well, first, there need to be a association.
And afaik, it took quite a long time for APRIL ( big free software
association ) to get that statutes.

If people are motivated to do the paperwork, it will be of course be
welcomed. But so far, we are not able to do it.

As I said, we appreciate your enthusiasm, but we need to do thing in
proper order or it will not work :/

--
Michael Scherer