[Mageia-discuss] Mageia's slogan in greek

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 04:49:28 CEST 2010

2010/9/24 Adrian Marcinkowski <amfidiusz at gmail.com>

> W dniu 2010-09-24 20:32, Jérôme Martin pisze:
>
>> And to fix the problem "this is an english spoken mailing list", I also
>> propose
>> to make this list a greek spoken mailing list :-)
>>

> That was nasty, Jerome ;)
> Dimitros, I believe the slogan will be localized depending on the country
> where the distro is released. Let's keep it in English on the
> English-oriented websites.

Me too
Because in every language the slogan sounds different, some times cant be
exactly the english translation. So, before i use it in articles, forums
etc, id like the opinion of other, greek spoken, here.

Or i was nt explained correctly or you read very fast the messages.

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis