[Mageia-discuss] Think about bugzilla monitoring?

Ahmad Samir ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 06:57:55 CEST 2010

On 24 September 2010 15:15, Gustavo Ariel Giampaoli
<giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well... if I report a BUG, I'm responsible for it :)
>
> I mean, I have a problem, I report the bug, and I keep bothering until
> someone answer me.
>
> It has no sense to report a bug and leave it / forget it.
>
> Reporter must follow his own bug.
>
> Create a team to control that another team doesn't forget is (IMHO and
> no offense intended) a waste of resources even if that team is made
> with volunteers. Because these volunteers could do something more
> important.
>
> Cheers!
>

> tavillo1980

Righto :)

Note that, as I said before, triage team has always been understaffed.
Adam Williamson and Pacho Ramos were doing a marvellous job triaging
all sorts of reports, I know they were overwhelmed a lot of times by
the huge numbers of bug reports.

Ahmad Samir