[Mageia-discuss] Mageia's objectives and foundations

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 25 10:18:39 CEST 2010

2010/9/25 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Marc, you are very active here but please consider, what many people have said
> on this list over and over again.
> There have to be done many things in the background, legal as well as
> technical. This takes some time and we should all let the founder group do
> there work, so that it is done right, not hasty.

+100

>From what people like Michael have posted so far we can expect regular
updates of what has been done and what the core team is working on at
the moment, see Anne's blog post as first example.

I repeat: this has been the first week and I really am as overwhelmed
as the founding group by all this. Let's have some patience - I just
spent more than 1 hour just to read the mails which came in on the
lists during last 12 hours - I don't expect that you want all core
team to spend 2 hours each day to read mails, then some more to answer
mails.

Let them do their most important work first, there will be structures
then which will make it easier for them and then we can expect more
feedback from them or the various team leaders and whoever.
.
wobo