[Mageia-discuss] Think about bugzilla monitoring?

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sat Sep 25 15:26:00 CEST 2010

Le samedi 25 septembre 2010 à 04:40 -0700, André Machado a écrit :

> > So to conclude, as arrogant and elitist it will sound, the best way
> for
> > everybody to have a bug fixed is to fix it yourself.
>
> Neither all users knows programming and packaging software. Most of them uses
> a computer only for basic tasks, like listen music, read email and browse the Internet.

Well, that's doesn't mean that the more scalable way is not what I
propose. Just that my conclusion is not applicable, which I recognized
in my mail.

The optimum is attained when the ratio is 1 to 1 ( imho ). If not, then
we are not in the optimum. If we aren't, then bugs may not be fixed in
time, that's all.

--
Michael Scherer