[Mageia-discuss] Blog news - mageia-web creation

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 26 19:01:53 CEST 2010

2010/9/26 Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it>:
> hi to all,
> there are enough news to update the blog with a new post? it will be
> interesting to show already how mageia handle (and cares about)
> communication.. another thing too: what do you think about opening a new ML
> related to web mageia services? i think web services have completely different
> needs against mageia-dev ML. please, let me know

As told by some other people, go to the wiki and have a look, there's
also the communication "group" where people gather who will be working
on such things.

Right now the few decisions were/are communicated in the blog page,
most discussions in the mailing lists are in an early stage without
results yet.

wobo