[Mageia-discuss] ny opinion

david david.naura at laposte.net
Sun Sep 26 19:19:03 CEST 2010

  I do also agree. Mageia should have its own and original identity.
Why not involve art students  or design students (moreover could be a
good project for them if included in their cursus)?
It could be also the occasion for the final choice to organize a special
event, with media (good for communication)?