[Mageia-discuss] Thread breaking ( Was: who knows about site mageia-br? )

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Sep 28 10:47:57 CEST 2010

Le mardi 28 septembre 2010 à 09:58 +0200, Lombard Marianne a écrit :
> Le 27/09/2010 23:50, André Machado a écrit :
> > http://mageia-br.org is runing under Windows Server 2003 according http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mageia-br.org%2F . Isn't official. Don't use it.
> >

> André,
>
> As told you many time, please use a proper mail client and stop breaking
> threads every time you send a message

May I suggest to people who sent such messages that they be a little bit
more friendly, and kindly explain what is a thread ( because not
everybody know this ), and how to not break them ?

And by the way, such messages would better be sent in private IMHO, this
                      is not related to the list.
--
Michael Scherer