[Mageia-discuss] Modern Simplistic Logo Proposal

Gustavo Giampaoli giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:59:23 CEST 2010

> I do not like the font you used. It makes is difficult to read the name
> (especially the 'e' letter)

I agree about the "e"

Personally, I like more the mageia2.jpg logos.

But I have to say the orange you're using looks similar to Ubuntu's
orange. In fact, the central logo in mageia2.jpg looks very similar to
Ubuntu's logo, but with four points.

About the "M", your logo looks like the Municipality of Rosario
http://www.rosario.gov.ar/

But I love the general idea of keep it simple. If you make changes or
new logos, please keep simplicity in mind. And you could try with more
abstract designs or base in the ideas and feels that Mageia inspires
(like freedom, community, equality, etc).

Cheers!

Gustavo Giampaoli (aka tavillo1980)