[Mageia-discuss] "Provisional" Netiquette for ML and Code of Conduct

Gustavo Giampaoli giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:42:48 CEST 2010

> Hmm, I'm replying on mageia-discuss. Next one will reply on
> mageia-dev, another replies on mageia-i18n. IMHO not really efficient.

I know. But I didn't want to make "cross posting" with a single mail.
But, at the same time, I wanted to reach all people.

The idea of my e-mail isn't to have replies, but to let people know
about this documents. Of course, I'm not saying "DON'T REPLY!!!!!".
Just feel that there's no need since it's just an "informative"
e-mail.

Thanks!

Gustavo Giampaoli (aka tavillo1980)