[Mageia-discuss] keep on donate or AUFML full transparency

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:51:03 CEST 2010

2010/9/30 isadora <isis2000 at gmail.com>:
> Let everyone write whatever they want to. Be open and give open answers,
> whoever they are, where ever they come from.

Yes, everybody is welcome to give his opinion. In this virtual world
you have to judge the people by what they are writing.

Per, are you really telling all those people who already donated and
contributing to this project are somewhat retarded or dumb so that we
read your mail and wake up, wondering what we are doing here? No, the
money and the excitement around Mageia shows that there is a number of
people who are believing to do the right thing.

But even if nobody would believe Mageia to become a success, even if
nobody would know the people who they are sending their money to -
isn't the money and the commitment a clear signal that all these
people are really unsatisfied with the way it was and want to have
something else ?

Per, I think the one who is dreaming is you. So wake up and go on with
your life. If you want to join us,you are welcome like everybody else.
If you don't want to join us, fine. But don't waste your and our time
with such unnecessary pamphlets.

wobo