[Mageia-discuss] [Mageia-dev] About Mandriva tools future : Host Mandriva tools on github

Fabrice Facorat fabrice.facorat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:32:19 CEST 2010

2010/10/1 Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org>:
> On Friday 01 October 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
>  from Fabrice Facorat <fabrice.facorat at gmail.com> who wrote:
>
>> > Substance counts a lot more than appearance to me.
>>
>> again you're somewhat wrong
>>
>> iPod and iPhones are inferirors products technically speaking, but
>> they have better appearance ( good marketing, which is about
>> appearance ) and so are successful.
>
> If you are swayed by such arguments, you should be using Windows which has a
> much better marketing than Linux.

live in you own world.
Can you read what i wrote ?

1. I do say that appearance is important
2. you can have substance, but you need appearance too
3. I do use linux all time on my computer, make 60 people work on
Linux Mandriva at work, do Linux classroom and formations to other
people and I do prefer an android phone than an iphone
4. whereas you have your preferences, you have also to look at the
other people, in fact ... 14% of Mobiles users ( iPhone ), and 80% of
computer users ... Androïd is successful because they manage to have
the substance and the appearance.

--
Close the World, Open the Net
http://www.linux-wizard.net