[Mageia-discuss] Artwork - Mageia Logo contest

Remy CLOUARD shikamaru at mandriva.org
Fri Oct 1 20:47:32 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:33:18PM +0200, Remy CLOUARD wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 03:13:02PM +0300, Mihai Dobrescu wrote:
> And this is the result :
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/54217230@N05/5021464618/in/pool-1491252@N24/
>
> Black and white version :
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/54217230@N05/5021464608/in/pool-1491252@N24/
>
> When I first looked at it again, it made me think of this picture :
> http://www.asdfing.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/facts_about_leonardo_da_vinci.jpg
>
> Unfortunately, as it is very simple in its design, I fear there is a
> high chance that a similar logo exists as well, sorry if it’s the case
>
> I hope you like this idea, feedback would be very welcome :)

What I feared came to me actually sooner than I expected :

I just saw an ad on TV for hyperassur, I just let your curiosity find
how its logo look like. All in all my logo attempt is not that close to
this one, but the underlying principle is quite the same I think, not
something that could knock out this attempt tho’ IMHO

Regards,
--
Rémy CLOUARD