[Mageia-discuss] Mailing List to Web Forum Bidirectional Gateway

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Sun Oct 3 06:57:53 CEST 2010

Quote: marc wrote on Sun, 03 October 2010 06:52

> Nice. This covers pretty well all the discussions. Are the threads
> added
> automatically? or do you have to fiddle around with them before the
> thread category is created?

It's all automatic, I have only done some manual fiddling when people broke
threads (from email programs, posts originating from the forum keep threads
perfectly), to merge the broken threads back together.

And like I said in my first email, I approve new users manually for now, to
avoid spammers.