[Mageia-discuss] Mailing List to Web Forum Bidirectional Gateway

Lucien-Henry Horvath tempo2 at marneau.eu
Mon Oct 4 09:48:37 CEST 2010

> I think we MUST have a good tool to do so, because it's probably the
> only way to allow end users to speak with developpers, ech category
> of people with its favorite tool. We cannot act the same way as
> Mandriva was doing, setting up two different tools, because it
> promotes the compartmentalization of the groups of users. If we want
> a distribution set for developpers AND en users, they must talk
> together.

Hi,
I love this last sentence.
But I have just a point to underline : an end-user will neither adapt
him to the discussions / methods / spirit / state of mind of a
developper ... for the unik reason that's just impossible for him. If
he adapt him, he's already a "fucky good" Geek : very near a developper.

So : other developpers adapt they to the way of life of end-users
other you will neither have a discussion.

At the end the distro will be made realy for end-users.