[Mageia-discuss] Mailing List to Web Forum Bidirectional Gateway

Frederic Janssens fjanss at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 02:39:17 CEST 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 19:28, Maât <maat-ml at vilarem.net> wrote:

> In fact communication between humans is never simple :)
>
> Maât
>
>  Yes.

I think that most hopes and fears have now been voiced in this thread.
If I have understood correctly you will be the one to set up this
communication structure.
So, in the hope that the discussion can become somewhat more constructive
that way, could you describe that structure as you see it now ?

developers, triage, moderators, facilitators, helpers, .... users
bugzilla, ML's, Forums : open , read only, restricted membership, moderated
HowTo's, guidelines, ...
Who does what where ?

Even if incomplete, and with options and unknowns, I think it could help.
--

Frederic