[Mageia-discuss] Mailing List to Web Forum Bidirectional Gateway

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Oct 6 12:11:35 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 06 octobre 2010 à 08:40 +0200, yvan munoz a écrit :
> Another tool for the same objective (and more) :
>
> http://shapado.com
> licence : Affero GPL v3 :)
>
> Let you build your own opinion (no influence over what I think,
> whatever).
> Thank you for considering the use of this software.

While shapado is interesting ( but not packaged at this moment ), I fail
to see how it a tool for list to web forum gateway.

There was some discussions among forum moderators at mandriva about
using a better tools for support questions, and I think that shapado or
similar software could be used for that.
But again, not now.
--
Michael Scherer