[Mageia-discuss] [Doc Team] Proposal, questions ?

Anne nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:20:01 CEST 2010

Hi

> At this time I doubt that we would be producing hardcopy manuals but
> whatever documentation we produce should be of the same or better quality
> as those we produced then. That is; we should aim to use quality writing
> and screenshots and regardless of anything else what is produced it should
> be in a print-ready form for ease of reference.
>
> Thoughts?

Sure! Just keep in mind we cannot reuse mdv documentation because of
licence (at least from 2005). I spoke with Camille (from Neodoc). He
seems ok to give a hand and host Calenco platform for Mageia doc. It
means we would have real tool that fits doc team needs: manage
documentation project, translations, writters, readers...

--
Anne
http://www.mageia.org