[Mageia-discuss] Install Mageia from Windows

Kira elegant.pegasus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 18:24:46 CEST 2010

在 Sat, 09 Oct 2010 23:46:27 +0800, Dimitrios Glentadakis
<dglent at gmail.com>寫道:

> My pov for wubi is negative. I ve never tried it but i think if a user
> knows how to install windows he is able to install linux too. And wubi
> shows the wrong way of Linux. I dont know what do you think about but
> i did nt like it since the first day i heard of it.
>
> --
> Dimitrios Glentadakis

No, there's more people using Laptop than Desktop today.

With laptop, most of the time Windows is already installed on the machine,

which means something easier to install is needed.

----
But not something like wubi...I hope it's something that can transfer the

exist system into something like virtual machine and can be launch from
grub.

Currently we still have to install from Live System/Direct Installer,
which is

still hard and scared to newbie, especially for people used to have
pre-installed

system on their system.