[Mageia-discuss] Install Mageia from Windows

André Machado afmachado at dcemail.com
Sun Oct 10 01:31:29 CEST 2010

> yes it's the idea, a lot of people don't know how burn a iso. I say wub
> for exemple because i know some people who use it and few month ago
> switch completly to linux so we like it or not but i think it is useful
> to propose it.

LOL, I know a lot of people that downloads a Linux ISO from Internet, extract it
with WinRAR, burn files on a CD and complain that disk doesn't boots!

I agree with this idea, but I have a friend that used Uubi and often complained
that was necessary use CHKDSK on Windows due Ubuntu. I don't know until what
point things are related.

Maybe we can port Uubi to Mageia...