[Mageia-discuss] Install Mageia from Windows

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sun Oct 10 01:53:18 CEST 2010

On Saturday 09 October 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Hoyt Duff <hoytduff at gmail.com> who wrote:

> I believe that a Live CD version is more useful for the casual/curious
> user than Linux on a loopback filesystem.and also is usedful  for demo
> purposes, troubleshooting a Linux or MS Windows computer or a Linux
> power-user on a strange machine.

And maybe we could also have something like Mandriva's script mandriva-seed.sh
to make a bootable USB drive from the live-CD .iso file.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             Take your life in your own hands, and what happens?
                      A terrible thing: no one to blame.