[Mageia-discuss] Wish List

Jiang Yike futureway at asia.com
Sun Oct 10 02:03:43 CEST 2010

In my opinion, Mageia distro's version can set as 2011.0 (2011 Spring) and 2011.1 (2011 Autumn). The secondary version "0" is released in every spring, and the "1" is released in every autumn.

I also wish that, the series of Magiea includes:

Mageia One (as Mandriva One): official GNOME and KDE.

Mageia Free (as Mandriva Free): official GNOME and KDE, all softwares are free softwares.

And, I hope that the present Mandriva Linux system (One and Free) can be upgraded to Mageia (One and Free) without re-installation of a new system.

Best regards,
Jiang Yike