[Mageia-discuss] Install Mageia from Windows

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sun Oct 10 21:20:29 CEST 2010

On Sunday 10 October 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from "Lucien-Henry Horvath" <tempo2 at marneau.eu> who wrote:

> I can just to give my own experience with my PC's company (lenovo T60)
> under Windows Xp.
> ==> The administrators had disabled the possibility to boot from USB key
> or DVD-Rom.

Which may indicate that they do not want you to install anything.

In which case it might be better a,nd safer to ensure that you are not
breaking company policy by changing OS....

Cheers,

Ron.
--
           A man will give up almost anything except his suffering.
                                                     -- John Cleese