[Mageia-discuss] Install Mageia from Windows

Lucien-Henry Horvath tempo2 at marneau.eu
Mon Oct 11 09:01:22 CEST 2010

Le 11 oct. 2010 à 08:01, "herman" <herman at aeronetworks.ca> a écrit :

> Yes, VMware Player has USB support.

But don't permit to use the bluetooth or the wifi connection, or the
integrated pcmcia card of the hardware.

>> Remember : the objective is have a dual boot. so ...
> Dual boot is good for playing games on Windows, but you are trying to
> run Linux, so you probably don't need 3D video support.  Dual boot
> is so
> 20th century... ;)
Because games like chess 3D or Nexuiz or chromium or glest don't run
better with the last 3d drivers ?

Ok, I use PC since the precedent century, and it's one of the reason
why I understand the utility of this technic.

That's start in troll. Virtualization, or reasons of dualboot or not,
are not the subject.

Subject is install a linux on a PC where windows is already
functionnal with no ability to use an other device than network and
hard disk.