[Mageia-discuss] Mageia logo proposals and selection

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Oct 14 05:58:55 CEST 2010

> Wouldn't it be more sensible to say: "This group of people could
> materially
> benefit from using Mageia as their preferred Technology platform,
> let's
> communicate with them in a way that they can relate to."

Actually I strongly agree with this statement, but I didn't get the
impression that everything else you said is in any way coherent with this,
on the contrary the suggested target groups I have seen here so far seemed
way off base to me.

With a community Linux distro like Mageia it's the technical merits and
specs of the distro that define it's target user group, not the wishes of
the marketeers.

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/