[Mageia-discuss] Mageia logo proposals and selection

Graham Lauder yorick_ at openoffice.org
Thu Oct 14 07:53:47 CEST 2010

On Thursday 14 Oct 2010 17:35:38 Tux99 wrote:
> Graham, I'm sorry if me expressing my views that differ from yours somehow
> offended you, I had no intention of offending you.

I quote your last post:

> True, but you are forgetting to take into account the views of the
> developers and packagers of Mageia.

I did not "forget" in fact made a substantial effort and got lots of feedback.
You basically said that I didn't do my job, where I come from, that's
insulting.

> That said I don't think that your air of superiority that I notice in your
> latest reply will help you get your message across to anyone.

No air of superiority at all, in fact the reverse is true, in that you claimed
greater knowledge of my field than I and so I had to respond in kind and If I
made the similar unsupported comments about your code I daresay you would
respond in a similar frustrated vein.

Cheers
GL

--