[Mageia-discuss] Mageia logo proposals and selection

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:08:45 CEST 2010

2010/10/14 Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org>:

> Graham, as I said I'm sorry if I offended you, it wasn't my intention.
>
> You are the expert so I leave you to it and shut up about this subject
> now.

I must admit I am not as polite as Tux99. I say it open and in clear
words: sorry, Graham, I am really annoyed by your attitude.
I don't need discussions this style. I am not used to be seen as a
"brick wall" with a stubborn mind just because I am giving my opinion
and my very long experience.

So I will follow Tux99 and shut up about this subject.

--
wobo