[Mageia-discuss] wiki responsable

MacXi terraagua at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:28:40 CEST 2010

Em Qua 13 Out 2010, às 14:10:44, Cazzaniga Sandro escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> You probably known that we have a temporary wiki, for the moment. But
> when we'll have a real wiki, why do you think about nominate a
> responsable, coordinator of tasks in the wiki? If you (all contributors
> who are reading mageia-discuss) are ok, i'll be happy to do that.
> Cheers!

 Sandro,

If you were responsible for the wiki, I suggest for "main page":

====== Temporary wiki for Mageia project ======

As announced in Mageia blog, this is a temporary wiki to collect all
ressources in a more efficient way. Its goal is to list people and proposals for
infrastructure. **Please do not add any other topics, it would be deleted**.

====== Join us! ======
    * **Add your name in one or several categories below. Thanks in advance
for your contribution!**
    * 2 representatives (1 member + 1 alternate) will be chosen for each
group. They will act as referer to organize group and will be part of
distribution board.\\ \\
  - [[packaging|Packaging]]
  - [[developers|Distro Developers]]
  - [[documentation|Documentation]]
  - [[translators|Translators]]
  - [[qateam|QA team]]
  - [[triage|Triage team]]
  - [[web|Web developers]]
  - [[designers|Designers]]
  - [[forums|Mageia official forums admin / moderators]]
  - [[mailinglists|Mageia official ML moderators]]
  - [[community|Users community management]]
  - [[marketing|Official Marketing team ]]
  - [[communication|Official Communication team ]]
  - [[ressources|Hardware ressources ]]\\ \\
  - [[supporter|Mageia supporter]]\\ \\
  - [[artguide|Logo & artwork guidelines ]]
\\
====== Others links ======
    - [[blog|blog]]
    - [[directory|directory]]