[Mageia-discuss] Install Mageia from Windows

Robert Wood robert.wood at apostrophe.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 02:59:05 CEST 2010

On 19/10/10 01:50, Wayne Sallee wrote:
> It sure did not hurt my feelings. It was a lot quicker to read. I tire
> of having  to scroll down a ton of lines to read peoples post. In fact
> I often won't even bother to read a response if I have to scroll down
> to read it.

Agreed, it's a ridiculous rule; people who fail to snip out reams and
reams of previous postings are also guilty of breaking netiquette, but
never get seemed to be pulled up for it. It's far easier to read top
posts and I too just skip past mails if there's loads to scroll through
before getting to the message.