[Mageia-discuss] Positive Reinforcement

George J. Walsh gjwalsh at dscvcp.org
Tue Oct 19 19:30:27 CEST 2010

Morning, Marc:

I sent a private note to Florin, supporting his wish for gaming support
in Mageia because of the Mandriva history of attempting to offer a full
package for users.

That got me thinking about the possible use of a 'meta task' setup to
handle major divisions. After all, that's what MCC attempts to install
web services, desktops, data bases and printers. So why not gaming?

As I explained to Florin, it is my feeling that there is a lot of gaming
out there which is commercial and therefore not even ported to Linux,
but then again, I just don't know. (I don't play games :-))

I also explained my geekiness was more in the world of psychobabble than
with computerese.

By the way, nice to have an exchange with a fellow Canadian.

The best,

George