[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Wed Oct 20 16:02:02 CEST 2010

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, [UTF-8] Kristoffer Grundström wrote:

> And you think they'll know that with the current Mandriva-installer if
> that's what transferred into Mageia?
>
> You know you CAN use mobile-phones to install Linux on as well?
>
> Ever heard of Moblin?

Please don't top-post.

I'm aware that there are specialized Linux distros for mobile phones but
it wasn't obvious to me that you meant phones by the saying "mobile"
since "mobile" is not a universally recognized word for mobile-phones.

That said, AFAIK there is no general purpose distro that can also be
installed on a mobile-phone.

Furthermore for a newbie, LESS questions is better so good working
auto dedection (always with the possibility of maunal override for
advance users) is key, not dumbed down questions.