[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 21:48:05 CEST 2010

2010/10/23 Morgan Leijström <fri at tribun.eu>

> Den 2010-10-23 19:23:22 skrev Michael Scherer:
>
> > that still doesn't really explain in what case a fallback should really
> > be needed.
>
> I once fubar:ed my KDE settings
>
> I copied back a backup using LXDE.
> I could have used command line.
> But for some users command line is scary.

it happens many times, eg i did an install in a netbook with gma500 graphic
card and i could only loggin in lxde. Another time i have messed the plasma
configurations and fortunately i could logged in with icewm. I have many
personal examples that i needed a light environment to repair my KDE session
so i think that a fallback DE (i prefer icewm) is always need to be
installed by default

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis