[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 24 02:06:14 CEST 2010

2010/10/24 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:

> Well, writing better description is a task that do not requires
> technical knowledge, and that any packagers could do, if people send a
> patch.
>
> Since I never received anything for my own packages for this kind of
> problem, shall I assume that my packages are fine ?

A typical case of failed communication. It has been written many times
that package descriptions in the installer and also some in rpmdrake
are less than they should be. What does it tell me when I look at the
description and all I see is "an important package you should install
it" ? But what does it do? Brew coffee?

IIRC there has been a bug report about it. Too tired now to search for
it, sorry.