[Mageia-discuss] what aabout an automated way of doing it?

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 16:46:09 CEST 2010

From: Dj Marian <djmarian4u at yahoo.com>

To: mageia-discuss at mageia.org
Sent: Thu, 28 October, 2010 10:08:50
Subject: Re: [Mageia-discuss] what aabout an automated way of doing it?

i´ve got mdv lxde... i was just saying that it would be great to make the
program guess what the user wants to find, save what the user usually uses, and
by that pattern the next time the user searches would find what he would be most
likely looking for. And just in case he is not satisfied, a button to show more
or less results.

Hi,

This make me think of an idea: save user habits (application used and so on) on
his Mageia account, so the next time you install a new version you'll have the
possibility to have it on your way in one click.
Indeed that would be great (I'll spear all the time to customize a new install).

Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team